Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 4th finally

I finally found my camera which had been missing since the 4th of July.
Here is a picture with Kate and her cousins anxiously awaiting the parade to start.

Then Beck begging for candy. I spaced off the fact that salt water taffy has egg whites which he is allergic to and shared several pieces with him. Luckily he didn't have a reaction that I noticed, so maybe it will be good news when he gets his blood test later this month.

After the parade, we went to the carnaval at the park where Kate got seperated from us for a few minutes. I was standing next to the bounce house waiting for her and then I looked in and she was gone. She decided to get out and wandered off. Luckily we found her fairly quickly. I was really worried for a second because there were so many people.

Kate seems to have this checklist in her head of all the things she wants to accomplish this summer. Attend a parade on the 4th was one of them as was swim in the kiddie pool and have popcicles. So I think she was pretty happy about the day. Her next item we haven't yet checked off the list is to have a lemonade stand.

She is also always asking if we can have a "pignic". I think that is a pretty funny description since in some cases it is probably pretty acurate. One of Beck's funny saying is when he gets excited he will confuse holy cow and oh my gosh which comes out "oh my cow".

Well now that I have my camera back I can continue taking more pictures. I need to take lots more of the baby since she is getting so cute with all her smiles and giggles.

1 comment:

April said...

so cute with the pignic. You are darling! Hope CA is going to be great!!