Thursday, August 6, 2009

Family Reunions

We have had a lot of fun family time lately with cousins from Arizona and Colorado and then going with my family to Lava Hot Springs.They really did have fun at the Dinosaur Park even though they don't look thrilled in this picture.

Beck loves hanging out with the boys. I think he drove Riley crazy following him around constantly. I can't believe how big he is getting.

The 700 calorie plus sucker. People might think Beck goes without because of his allergies, but he probably eats more sweets than other kids without allergies. We had his blood tested and his milk allergy and cashew allergy have increased which is frustrating. His peanut allergy did go down as well as the egg. He is still positive on all of them and we will retest in another six months.


The family does more than just commemorating Pioneer Day, we tried to re-live it. I think the stick pull was pretty fun, but I was too busy trying to nurse the baby in the 100 degree heat. At least I didn't have to do that while wearing a dress like Amy's or in the back of a bumpy wagon.

This is the only picture I got of our trip to Lava. The kids loved swimming with their dad. I am glad he had some one on one time with the kids since he has been so swamped with work and finishing the basement lately. As we were leaving, Beck kept asking to see where the Hot Lava was probably because Kate kept calling the place Hot Lava instead of Lava Hot Springs.
I am starting to get a little bit of burn out from summer. I probably just need to do more of what these babies are doing and get more sleep, so I have the energy to keep up with the pace of all the summer activities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I haven't even gone through mine yet. The ones of the kids asleep is adorable!!