Thursday, August 12, 2010

Let Summer Begin

Okay, Summer is almost over and I am just now posting about the start of our summer. I am a slacker I know. But from these posts you can see we have been quite busy. It is not all my fault, Eli just barely downloaded the pictures for me. He doesn't trust me to do it since one time I almost deleted some of them.

Kate graduated from pre-school at the end of May. She had a princess party and a graduation party at the dinosaur Park.

Kate and Ms. Debee
Daddy thought it was funny to feed the kids to the dinosaur.



Kate will be going to kindergarten in just a few weeks. I have very mixed feelings about this. I know she is so excited to learn new things and make new friends. I am looking forward to less fights between Kate and Beck, but it is hard to know I won't be there with her all the time anymore and that she is officially no longer a baby or a pre-schooler but a school aged child. Time goes by too fast. I just hope we can make lots of good memories to hold on to as the years fly by.

1 comment:

April said...

wow! She is so big. I'm in love with your family.