Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer Fun

This summer we have had swim lessons, dance class, an amusement park day, a vacation and many other fun things, but I thought it might be nice to post a few of the everyday summer things the kids enjoyed.

I bought a slip-n-slide on sale and I thought it would be fun for the kids, however they didn't seem to understand how they work.

Kiera loves digging in the dirt and she learned to climb the bolders in the back yard if necessary to gain access to her favorite past time.
She was so proud of herself and happy to be in the dirt.
Kate's favorite pastime is anything artistic. This girl will color all day long if you let her. I liked the crab she drew.

If she can't color then she will want to be artistic in other ways. Under the sea creatures by Kate.
Hopefully we can make the most of the few summer days we have left. We went to the park yesterday and we are going swimming tomorrow. I can't believe it is almost over.

No comments: