Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun Friday!

Kate has been asking us all week if we could go fly the kite that her aunt Emma gave her. We have been busy trying to complete our refi, appraisal, and bids for home repairs that we didn't get to do it until Friday night. She loved it for about 2 minutes and then she wanted to go to the playground. she kept taking off with out Daddy and we kept having to call her back to wait for us. It was pretty cold, so I stayed in the car with Beck.



Beck has quite the sweet tooth and when ever anyone has a treat he wants he holds out his hand and asks for some-it is pretty cute. He gets pretty mad if he doesn't get his sugar fix. I think he gets that from me.

Before I had a son, everyone told me that boys weren't as affectionate as girls. I was pretty surprised when Beck turned out to be so affectionate. He loves to give kisses and they are usually pretty slobbery ones too.











Kate went to a birthday Party on Friday and it was a tea party theme. After their tea party they dressed up and put make-up on each other. Kate had a lot of fun especially with all the older girls doting over her.

2 comments:

suz said...

Great shot of Beck and Kate lovin' it up! I never would agree with the statement about boys and affection. All of my boys, are quite affectionate. I think it is one of those stereotypes that gets pinned on boys, and then they live up to it.

Brad and Emma Leavitt said...

YEA!!! Yea for kits and fun aunts! Love ya Kate and Beck.