Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


This is dedicated to my Dad for his Birthday

Here are some things I love about my dad.......

He is a great grandpa and helps me so much with the kids!


























He is a great dancer!





















He is fun to be around!

He has a great singing voice!

He loves music and is a huge Elvis Presley Fan!




He served his country in the army during the Viet Nam War!
(he was a para trouper and earned a Purple Heart)

He is tender hearted and protective when it comes to his kids and grandkids!

He is a hard worker and isn't affraid to cook, clean and take care of the flowers!

He is generous, thoughtful and giving!
He is youthful and active! He enjoys swimming, basketball, golf etc.

He doesn't realize how wonderful he is and would probably deny most of these things.

There are many other great qualities to mention but I think this all I have room for right now.
Happy Birthday Dad! Thanks for all you do for me!
We Love You!

No comments: