Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More Happy Birthdays!

May is definitely the month of Birthdays in my family then add a couple from Eli's side and Mother's day on top of it all and it can be a little overwhelming.


Here is Kate celebrating the birthday of her friend Lexi who turned 4 at the beginning of May. She had a very fun time at the princess tea party.
Thanks Dani for letting Kate borrow this adorable Belle dress.








Right now Belle is her favorite princess. She will tell just about everyone she sees including strangers that she likes Belle, pink and puppies. She wanted to make sure that I did her hair like Belle for the party. I did it once and it wasn't quite right and she cried and made me redo it. Eventhough Belle is her favorite, she was still very excited that Cinderella came to the party.


I wish I could do individual Happy Birthday messages to everyone including my nieces and nephews, but then I wouldn't have time to blog about anything else but birthdays. Here is a combined Happy Birthday blog.

Happy Birthday to Claire who celebrated her 1st birthday on the 15th! We are sorry we missed the party.

Happy Birthday to Zach on the 25th! My kids adore their uncle Zach. They just think you are so funny. Have a wonderful birthday!

Happy Birthday to Byron on the 26th! I am sure we will celebrate with you while we are camping over Memorial Weekend.

My brother's birthday is tomorrow the 22nd.

Happy Birthday Brady!
I am very proud of your for working so hard to provide for your little family. I know you are trying to be a good dad to Julian. We hope you have a wonderful birthday! Love you!

No comments: