Monday, September 22, 2008

My weekend diet

This weekend I thought I'd try the pie and cake diet. Kate has been asking us for pumpkin pie everyday for over a week, so we finally decided to make it for her. Then add Beck's oreos since he can't eat pie, two birthday parties and a wedding and you get the pie and cake diet. Here is the diet.
Friday
Lunch: cheesecake
Bedtime snack: Oreos
Saturday
Breakfast: pumpkin pie
Lunch: Cheesecake
Dinner: Ice cream cake
Sunday
Breakfast: pumpkin pie
Lunch: Birthday cake

This is not all. I also ate full meals before endulging in the desserts. The sad part is you know you are eating way too many sweets when after consuming them you think "that didn't even really taste good to me" and "I really didn't need to eat that" It was like the part of my brain that tells you when you need to stop and that you are overindulging was completely shut off. I felt like I was on the eating autopilot. My brain was just telling me to eat everything in front of me without thinking about it at all. Hopefully I can't stop myself and get back on track before it is too late. This weekend was a major setback and hopefully I can prevent that from happening again.

2 comments:

suz said...

Sounds delicious Asia! When in these dilemias- blame on the baby! Your body know what it needs for that little peanut right? :)

Anonymous said...

I like this diet! I think I will try it. Unfortunately I can't blame it on a baby. Well I probably better keep to my South Beach. It is very boring compared to your diet.