Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pregnancy Dreams

Many of you have experienced the ultra vivid and strange pregnancy dreams. Well, I am beginning to have some of those dreams. Most of the time I wake up thinking I know I had a really wierd dream, but I can't remember it. However after last week's overindulgence in sweets I finally got back on the wagon and was not eating any treats during the day. The problem is now I am dreaming about ice cream. I dreamt about chocolate Sundays, Banana splits, and floats. I just can't stop thinking about treats even in the night when I am asleep.

I promise my next entry will have nothing to do with pregnancy and food :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I am thinking I need a treat....

MorrisFamilyMemories said...

Hey Asia - Love your blog. Your family is so cute. Congrats on #3.
Denise