Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December Events

Congratulations to Josh and Steffany Briscoe who were married Sunday Dec. 7th 2008!

Kate didn't want to dance with daddy. She only wanted to dance with kids, but all her boy cousins are getting into the girls have cooties phase and wouldn't dance with her.
Kate's aunt Emma was nice enough to buy all the nieces these beautiful dresses. Thanks! It was pretty cold, so the girls weren't very excited about the pictures and poor Elle just wanted mom.

It was a very busy weekend, but it was so fun to have family in town from Arizona and Colorado. Things can sometimes get pretty crazy with a family of 8 kids. Especially when a couple of the middle children like Eli and Dani get together.

Beck really loved playing basketball with his uncle Jake. He had a huge smile and his whole face lit up when he realized all the clapping was for him. My favorite part was probably the food (what else do you expect from a pregnant woman). Eli's dad made some excellent lasagna for the rehearsal dinner and then there was the shower with some of my favorite breakfast foods and not to mention the Krispy Kreme donuts after the Christmas lights on Friday Night.

December Birthdays:

I also wanted to tell my niece Kiaya Happy Birthday! She will be 9 years old tomorrow Dec. 1oth.

I have a nephew whose birthday is also coming up on the 20th of December as well. Happy 2nd Birthday Julian!

1 comment:

Margo said...

I am so excited that you have a blog. I loved your Christmas letter. You need to email me your address. I am hoping to get our Christmas cards out soon. Your kids are so super cute. Love ya tons...margo