Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Big Box Baby

First thing this morning when I was getting Beck out of his crib he says to me "I wanna go wal-mart". I thought it was kind of funny because he has been making several comments like these lately. He also has said "I wanna go bye bye Target" and wanna go wal-mart in new car". He can recognize when we are at Wal-mart or Target as soon as he sees the front of the building. I am a little anxious for when the weather improves enough that I don't have to shop at the big box stores just for an excuse to get out of the house and I can take them on walks, go to the park or just let them play in the yard instead. I'll probably be able to stick to our budget better then as well.

We did get our new mini van and I am loving the automatic doors. Beck says "Thank you door" everytime it opens or closes for him. I am glad when the baby comes it will be a little easier to get three kids into safety seats.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Congrats on the "new" car! Our Odyssey has been great, and my favorite thing is definitely the automatic doors!