Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Beck!

Here is my baby Beck 2 years ago. It is wierd that in a little over a month I will be posting another baby photo of the still to be named baby girl. Looking at all the baby pictures of Kate and Beck lately is reminding me how small and helpless she is going to be. I am starting to get a little more excited the more I check off my before the baby comes to do list.





We didn't do much for Beck's birthday today since we already had combined parties for Kate and Beck with both sides of the family. Here is the cake daddy decorated for Beck. He loves Thomas the train and knows the names of all the engines. It looked good and it actually tasted good too considering it was dairy and egg free. I am so glad to have Beck in our family. He is such a sweet, smart, funny, little boy. We are really enjoying seeing his personality develop and watching him grow and learn new things. I just hope I be the kind of mom that deserves such a special boy.

Here are some pictures of Kate and Beck opening presents and enjoying their cake at their parties. Kate is already asking when she turns 5 and when she can go to school.
















1 comment:

Jennifer Gerritsen said...

Kids grow so fast! So when is the baby coming?