Sunday, August 10, 2008

About Me Tag #2

Dani tagged me and this will be the second time I have posted a Tag, so I have adjusted it a bit to make it less repetitive and less obvious answer questions. I hope it is interesting and if you feel like responding or posting this on your own blog great, but I don’t like tagging or putting pressure on anyone to respond. You can see all 30 questions at Dani’s blog and if you want to refer back to my previous tag you can visit the blog entry from April 25th: About me Tag.
(X ) Gone on a blind date
( x ) Skipped school
( ) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
( X ) Been on a plane
( X ) Been lost
(X) Gone to Washington , DC
( X ) Swam in the ocean
( X ) Cried yourself to sleep
( x ) Played cops and robbers
( x ) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t
( X ) Made prank phone calls
( x ) Laughed until a beverage came out of your nose
( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( X ) Danced in the rain & snow
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched a sunset with someone you care about
( X ) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
(X ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
( X ) Gone to a drive-in movie theatre
1. Nickname(s): none that I will ever repeat (they were not nice ones)
2. Mother's first name? Patricia
3. Favorite drink? Anything fruity and slushy
7. Pet(s)? We have two perculas and a Blue Damsel which we have never named, but every little kid calls them Nemo, Nemo’s dad and Dori.
11. Ever been on TV? Yes a news crew came to my history class and interviewed several students about testing. I wasn’t interviewed, but they told us to pretend to be taking a test and they filmed me close up for a couple minutes pretending to take a test.
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No, but I vaguely recall stealing barricades with friends to put on other peoples lawns.
13. Ever been in a car accident? Luckily no, but I did use to back into stationary objects when I first got my license. That’s what happens when an inexperienced driver has to use the family station wagon. Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!
15. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch, Ceasar, Café Rio Vinegarette and Red Robins poppy seed dressing (anything with lots of fat).
16. Favorite pie? Triple Berry, Warm Toll House pie, Dutch apple with carmel and vanilla ice cream, and pumpkin to start. Can you tell I use to work at a pie bakery/restraunt?
17. Favorite number(s)? 28 (my birthday, graduation from High school, anniversary, and my son’s birthday are all on the 28th).
19. Favorite thing to feel? Hot water on my back.
22 .Favorite day of the week? Saturday
26. What do you do to relax? Hot showers/baths, drive in the car with good music playing, garden, walk/hike.
27.What do you see yourself doing in 10 years? Kate will be 13 and Beck will be 11-Yikes! I will probably have one or two more kids as well. I just hope I will be able to keep my sanity when my kids are entering their teens.

No comments: