Thursday, August 7, 2008

Park City Birthday Excursion

Well, we had a nice time in Park City. The hotel was not so great especially since the bed was two twin beds with a queen matress over the top. You could feel springs and seams and it felt like sleeping on a stack of couch cushions which were constantly shifting and slanting different directions. I was also a little dissapointed that Eli had to work much more than he originally told me, so I spent most of the day shopping by myself. It was very nice to have a break from kids and to feel like a couple again. I did miss them eventhough I was only apart from them just a few hours longer than 24 hours. The food was good, but over-priced. I really appreciate Candi watching the kids for us and allowing us the opportunity to have some much needed couple time. Next time I hope to be able to have the money to stay at a luxury hotel and maybe next time we'll eat at Ruths Chris steak house instead of going to the celebrity owned steakhouse on Main Street. All in All I think Eli had a really good birthday.

No comments: