Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lagoon Day

Friday was Eli's work Lagoon Day. We took Shannon and Jimmy with us but I didn't get any pictures of them since they were with Eli going on the bigger rides while I spent most of the time in Kiddie Land. I am not much for Lagoon since I have a tendency toward motion sickness. I did relent and go on the Spider and Wild Mouse. That is about the most intense I can handle.

Eli and I both enjoy watching the kids go on the kiddie rides and Kate was quite brave. I don't think she is going to have the same motion sickness issues I have. She went on the dino drop and even the Tidal wave with Daddy and loved it. She said about the Tidal wave "I thought we were going to tip over then we went whoo".

Beck was a little nervous on the Baby Boats because of all the people around and he couldn't see mom at first.
Beck had a nervous unsure look on his face during most of the rides, so we were never sure if he was enjoying it or not. However, once the ride stopped he would jerk back and forth trying to get it to go again and when Eli would try to take him off he would cry. His very favorite ride was the carousel. Kate said that was her favorite as well.

Kate had fun on the bumper cars. Here is Kate with her road rage face.

It was a pretty hot day and we intended to go to Lagoona Beach, but the line was way too long. We decided to let Kate play in the fountain instead and she had a blast.

Beck fell asleep in the stroller and he looked so cute. I wish I had taken a picture of him then, but I didn't even think about it. It was a long tiring day for everyone. It was fun for the kids, but luckily for mom and dad it is only once a year.

No comments: