Monday, June 30, 2008

Congratulations Chase!


My cousin Chase was married this past Tuesday to Breanne Nebeker in the Salt Lake Temple. I loved being able to witness their beautiful sealing. Everyone shared advice at the luncheon which as something I wish I had done at my own wedding luncheon. I loved the advice from my cousin Brett. He said someone had recommended to them that during their couple prayer to find something to appreciate or be grateful for about your spouse each day. What a difference that would make to a couple's prayer and what a great way to end the day. Of course their were those jokesters who said things like if you ever think you picked the wrong person and should have held out for more just make a trip to the super wal-mart and take a look around and you'll realize you did make a good choice.



The reception was held at Lomond View Gardens and it was very beautiful with all the flowers, trees, ponds, etc. They had yummy ice cream in waffle bowls with toppings. Everything was very beautiful from the pictures to the cake and of course Breanne was stunning. However, what I thought was most beatiful was the love I could feel they had for each other. It was very touching.


I am so proud of Chase for all he has accomplished so far in his life. He has done well for himself. I hope I am not wrong, but I think he just barely turned 25 and he is a returned missionary, recent college graduate with a degree in economics, he is working hard to build his career as a financial planner (he does mortgages, investing, and even helps with wills and such), and he has now as the sealer put it "created a new family unit" and received the "highest priesthood blessing". It is obvious he is one to go out and make life happen for himself and not to wait for things to be put in his path. Thanks for including me in your special day and good luck in all your pursuits! Love ya!


No comments: