Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best of 2010 Beck


Beck is in his first year of BuziBee Pre-school and absolutely loves it. He is so excited when I pick him up to tell me all the things they did in pre-school and he i
s having a hard time right now with such a long break. He is very excited to get back to pre-school and his New Year's pajama party. He can be quite obstinate at times but he says the funniest things and has a great imagination that make it impossible to stay upset with him for long. He loves watching his kids shows and reading books. He is sometimes overly affectionate with his baby sister and is so excited to have a baby brother.
He is learning to ride a bike with training wheels and is doing very well. He is very independent and already refuses to let me dress him and if I don't get his snack fast enough he will just help himself.


I still love watching him sleep and it makes me sad how fast my babies are growing up. I love being able to have a son and I hope I can be the mom he needs to help him become a great man someday.

1 comment:

April said...

wow...what a guy! With your help, he is going to be great!