Thursday, December 30, 2010

The best of 2010 Kate

I have been so proud of all Kate has learned this year already in Kindergarten. She is very outgoing which is kind of a surprise to me. Anytime I walk into the school with her a lot of other kids are saying Hi to her. Her teacher did mention at her last SEP that she needs focus on her work and not talk while they are working. I am glad she has friends and is learning so much at school. she is making great progress with reading too. In addition to kindergarten she is also taking ballet and piano and wants to try soccer. Here is some music she wrote when she first started piano.

The first line is Einsy Weinsy Spider, the second is Row Row Row your Boat and then Twinkle Twinkle little star. She just finished her first semester and had her first recital. She did a great job and even played two of the harder songs which required two hands.
she is quite artistic and loves coloring and creating all kinds of art projects and even won 1st place for 3 dimensional art for her school for kindergarten through second grade. I was so proud of her hard work.
She is a great help and a very sweet girl. She is one of the best things to ever happen to me and I am lucky to be her mom.

No comments: