Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best of 2010

Okay, I am such a slacker when it comes to blogging. I wanted to recap the year since I haven't posted much, so I decided to do a series of posts which are the best parts of 2010 for me. There are so many blessings as I look back on the year and I am so grateful for each one.

I am grateful for the new baby boy that we are expecting this spring. We don't have a name yet, but I am getting very excited and nervous to welcome number four especially now that I no longer have the holidays to distract me. I hope I won't get too overwhelmed, but I love each one of my children so much that the thought of being blessed with another one makes me so happy.

A few of the other things that I am blessed with, but didn't have the opportunity to make into an entire blog entry include: great friends and neighbors who share in the difficult job of being a mother of small children, two of the cutest nephews that were born in 2010, being able to do temple work for my grandparents, and so much more. some of the things I did actually manage to blog about I didn't want to repeat even though they were highlights for 2010 as well.
If you want to know more about what we have been up to in 2010 please keep reading the next several posts. Besides this post their are seven posts for the Best of 2010 series: Kiera, Beck, Kate, holidays, Couple time, MBA, and a post about my favorite everyday stuff for 2010.

2 comments:

April said...

Sooo happy for you to have another boy. Asia, did you ever think that your life would become so amazing?? It was always my prayer for you...and now look...you go girl!

The Carters said...

Love your idea for a "best of" series! Also, congrats on your upcoming addition. I didn't know you were pregnant! I'm sure you're busy, but I would love to get together sometime!