Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best of 2010 Eli begins an MBA


This has like many other of the best things from this year also been a challenge as well. It is not easy for me to be a single mom for several days of the week. I don't see how they do it all the time. It is tiring to not have a spouse available to help because he goes straight to school from work and doesn't get home until after 11pm. It is also hard for Eli to have more responsibilities and work than he can possibly accomplish in a day and to miss out on family time. However, I am very proud of him for following his dream and setting and accomplishing high goals for himself instead of settling for the easier route. I am grateful for the example he is setting for our kids that education and self-improvement are important and worthy goals. I am grateful for the wonderful job he does providing for us.

1 comment:

The Carters said...

WOW! You are a good woman. I don't think I could handle having to do evenings without Brett. Let me know if you ever need some company during the day!