Thursday, December 30, 2010

The best of 2010 couple time


With three small children and Eli starting an MBA program we knew there were going to be a lot of sacrifices and time together was going to be even more important than ever. This is a goal we will need to continue to work on throughout the next year. We did have some great times together that really strengthened our relationship and especially the Mexican Rivera Cruise we took in April. I loved trying new things like Snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas and horse back riding on the beach in Mazatlan and also the zip lining through the jungle in Puerto Vallarta. I can still feel the benefits of this couples vacation even now that is has been several months.
I also really enjoyed going to see the Paul McCartney concert this summer. Eli loves music and it was nice to share in the music that has been such a big part of his life. I am not as big a fan as Eli, but he put on an excellent show and I really enjoyed the concert.

No comments: