Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthdays!

It is Birthday time again for tons of family members.
Today is my baby sister Kristy's Birthday. Happy Birthday! I hope you get a chance to celebrate in between taking care of your three children under 2. Here is one of my very favorite pictures of Kristy when she was about 3 years old. Some people have a hard time believing that her hair was once this blonde considering it is now about as dark as mine. I love you and I am so glad you are my sister!

Happy 5th Birthday to Luke on August 1st! I am excited to give you a birthday hug at your brother's baptism Saturday. Luke gives great hugs!
Happy Birthday to Dani (She is Eli's younger sister-bottom center) on Aug. 2nd! Dani is almost 2 in this picture. We miss you and hope you have a great birthday!
Happy Birthday to my husband Eli (just above Dani) on August 5th! He is almost 4 in this picture). We are going to Park City to Celebrate both his birthday and our anniversary (8/28). I'll write more about that later. Thanks to Eli's sister Candi for watching our kids! I tried to plan another surprise for Eli's birthday and he ruined it again. Oh well, I'll have to keep trying.



Happy Birthday to my mom and her identical twin Mickie on Aug. 4th! I love this picture of them together. I can't even tell which on is my mom, but I am guessing since she was born six minutes earlier and is considered the oldest twin she is probably the one in front.
Happy 5th Birthday to my niece Jennie on Aug. 7th! I can't believe she is going to be starting kindergarten at the end of the month! Kate reminds me everyday that she is glad you're not moving like Brookie did.
Happy Birthday to Tom (Dani's husband) our second favorite red head on August 7th too!
We finally get a break from birthdays until Kelly's (Candi's husband) on the 23rd! I have a great picture I could post on his birthday as well that has become a recent family favorite, but I don't know if I can bring myself to do it.

Happy Birthday Kelly 8/23, Tom 8/7 and Eli 8/5!


In addition to the birthdays we also have Eli's brother's graduation, a family reunion, and our anniversary to celebrate. We have quite a busy eventful month ahead of us. I just wanted to take a moment and blog about all the birthdays so no one got missed in all the activity.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Asia, you are always so good at remembering everyones birthdays. I love the family picture, we were all once so cute...what happened? :) I also love the picture of Luke what a cute grunty little boy. I vote that you do post the favorite Kelly picture and if you won't send it to me and I will. lol.

The Lutz Family said...

I vote that you post that picture too! Thanks for all the Birthday greetings, that was so sweet. Candi